Agias Sofias 16, Corfu 49100, Greece
T. +30 26610 33848 | M. 6947 704919 | E. email@example.com
1. slice the onions thinly and place them in a mixing bowl.
2. You can also add chopped coriander leaves if you want.
3. Add the Pakora seasoning, mix everything well. cover and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. The onions will release water and then you can add water as required for the batter.
5. add gram flour.
6. add required amount of water to make medium thick batter.
7. stir the whole mixture very well with a spoon or with your hands. the onion pakora batter is ready to be fried.
Heat the oil, add spoonfuls of the batter depending on the size of the pan, you can add less or more. just make sure you don’t over crowd the pakoras while frying. When the pakoras are a bit cooked, turn over with a slotted spoon and continue to fry you will have turn the pakoras few times. Fry the onion pakoras till they look crisp and golden. Remove them with a slotted spoon. drain onion pakoras on kitchen paper towels for excess oil to be absorbed.
No comments so far. Be first to leave comment below.